Description:PolymerCAFE is a full-color bimonthly print magazine dedicated to providing news, instruction, and events to hobbyists and enthusiasts in the world of polymer clay. The magazine contains columns that range from beginner's instruction to professional level craft and business information. Other article types include how-to, profiles of polymer clay artists, hints and tips, children's, and product reviews.
This issue's projects include:
- Singing Angel Ornament - Kellie Mowat
- Two-in-One Photo Album or Necklace - Ginny Ford and Judi Weers
- Faux Turquoise Chain - Julie Samara
- Squiggle Beads - Marlene Brady
- Shiny Textured Baubles - Kathy Canuel
- Both Sides of the Story - Jill Palumbo
- How I Spent My Year - Joan Clipp
- Plus many more features and columns!