Description:PolymerCAFE is a full-color bimonthly print magazine dedicated to providing news, instruction, and events to hobbyists and enthusiasts in the world of polymer clay. The magazine contains columns that range from beginner's instruction to professional level craft and business information. Other article types include how-to, profiles of polymer clay artists, hints and tips, children's, and product reviews.
This issue's projects include:
- Up and Away - Laura J. Schiller
- Mosquito Jewelry - Iris Mishly
- Story Boxes - Maureen Carlson
- Turquois Cabachon - Inga Norden
- The Reflections Challenge Winners
- A Leaf in a Cane - Beth Kazee Curran
- Alcohol Inks on Polymer Clay - Lisa Renner and Tricia Dewey
- Ghost Swirl Necklace - Michelle Herren
Plus many other features!